Helping Professionals Improve their Sex Lives
HonnolDCounseling helps busy, high-functioning professionals in Washington to sustain and improve intimacy in marriage and other romantic relationships.
HonnolDCounseling helps professionals bring sexual needs out of the “shadows”:
- Every person is sexual.
- Men and women can live without sex, but without it, they feel deprived.
- Those without a sexual partner deeply miss it.
- Clarifying sexual preference is an essential developmental milestone.
- Sexual function is not automatic or guaranteed, even with a good partner.
- Sexual differences are a major source of tension between partners.
- Unresolved emotional issues can cause sexual compulsivity and addictions.
- Sexual deprivation can contribute to feelings of loneliness and depression.
HonnolDCounseling has extensive clinical training and experience with a wide range of interpersonal and sexual issues and is fully comfortable speaking with clients about them:
- Finding a good “sexual fit” with a partner.
- Maintaining sexual intimacy in marriage and other primary relationships.
- Discrepant sexual energy, drive and interests in couples.
- Managing sexual impulses.
- Sustaining sexual energy.
- Exploring sexual preference.
- Sexual function.
- Sexual compulsivity.
- Sexual boundaries at the workplace.
- Sexual abuse in families and with children.
- Pornography and internet viewing.
- Safe sex.
- Exploring sexual options.
In a confidential professional setting, you can:
- Admit one area in which you’re not an expert, and ask for help;
- Be a “regular person,” with ordinary needs and desires;
- Relax performance expectations to experience greater intimacy and romantic satisfaction;
- Manage stress at work, so you have time and energy for a sexual life;
- Address unresolved issues about your sexual preference or identity;
- Confront tendencies toward sexual addiction or compulsivity; and
- Maintain marital and professional boundaries.
With clinical licensure, extensive training, many years of experience, and a fierce commitment to client confidentiality, HonnolDCounseling provides an opportunity for professionals in Washington to explore this most intimate and personal side of life.