Psychotherapy Services for Individuals
HonnolDCounseling provides psychotherapy services for individuals who are:
- Overwhelmed with stress from work;
- Exhausted and sleep-deprived;
- Depressed or anxious;
- Obsessive and compulsive;
- Abusing food, alcohol, drugs, or other substances;
- Suffering marital or relationship distress;
- Undergoing a divorce;
- Suffering a major loss, such as an illness, death, or unemployment; or
- Feeling personally “stuck,” experiencing a lack of direction and life purpose.
HonnolDCounseling can help you to:
- Understand why you are unhappy;
- Reduce your anxiety;
- Improve your mood;
- Get more sleep;
- Curtail use of addictive substances, such as alcohol;
- Improve your physical health;
- Minimize compulsive behaviors, such as overwork;
- Improve your conflict management skills with a coworker, spouse or child;
- Enhance your personal relationships;
- Manage the enormous personal and financial losses from a divorce; and
- Strengthen personal interests and develop a passionate “engagement” in life.
HonnolDCounseling provides psychotherapy services:
- In the Care of a Professional: Even if you function at a very high level and are emotionally strong, you may benefit from sharing your thoughts and feelings with a skilled professional who can offer an experienced perspective.
- In Confidence: It feels safer to speak personally on sensitive topics with a professional who is committed to principles of confidentiality and client privilege, rather than more informally to a friend, family member or spouse.
- With Objectivity: Friends and family have opinions, judgments, and a personal stake in your behaviors and life decisions, making it difficult for those closest to you to respond to you empathically and objectively.
HonnolDCounseling provides emotional and behavioral support to individuals facing personal and professional challenges, and undergoing major life transitions.